Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blue Green Seahorse Bracelet with Shells

I wanted to try something different, with my favorite seahorse mold. Also, I had these fantastic Swarovski beads, just begging to be used. I started with a vibrant, azure blue and warm, lime green colored resin seahorse. Next I added turquoise and 22K gold seashells and Blue Zircon, Swarovski Aurora Borealis, 4mm bicone beads. And, finished with a blue-green Aurora Borealis Swarovski rhinestone eye. Tropical reef paradise! Can't you just feel the warm, tropical water washing over your skin and hear the Calypso music playing in the background? Stunning!

Seahorse Hinged Resin Bracelet
Light as a summer breeze, this is a hinged spring, clapper style bracelet is made for easy on and easy off. Fun to look at and fun to wear, I really enjoyed creating this seahorse bracelet design.
Seahorse Bracelet

Find it here in my etsy store: In Art Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment